Thursday, May 04, 2006

What the Fuh?

Points to my girlfriend who, during last night's climax on Lost, said, "Just because they got a DUI?"

(According to this interview, apparently not.)

Still rattled over what I saw. I can only guess is that (a) Michael has upped in his desperation to get Walt back, desperate enough to kill a few people and blame Henry Gale, leading to a war with the Others or (b) He's been brainwashed somehow by the Others, and this is part of some plan. I'm thinking (a) is more likely, though I'd hate to see his character take that turn, unless, of course, he's just cracked right now. Up until he shot himself, I thought he might be a brainwashed assassin, sent to kill Henry.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there is more than one group of Others... I can't explain it, it's just a feeling. There's a duality in their actions so far that's been bugging me up to now.

***

Haven't been to the comic shop this week. I'm putting off a visit until FCBD, just to gauge if it's having any effect on bringing in new readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home